We at FOSST really value our right to privacy, and care about your data protection as much as we care about ours.
Types of data
FOSST processes the IP addresses of all visitors to their website. Furthermore, we store everything filled out in forms.
Purposes of processing
We use IP addresses for the following purposes:
- To keep track of how often the website is visited and to what end.
- To protect the FOSST website from cyber attacks.
We use form data for the following purposes:
- Contacting the participants of our (sports) events.
- Gauging interest in our events.
- Inviting past participants of our (sports) events to the newest edition.
Processing of data
The IP addresses are stored and processed by WordPress, whose privacy statement can be found here.
In case we organize events in collaboration with other organizations, we will always share privacy responsibility with those organizations.
Providing personal data to third parties
We never share personal data to others without your express permission.
Your rights concerning privacy
You have the right to request what personal data we have stored about you, and to view it, have it corrected, and/or have it deleted. You can always object against our use of your data.
Contact details Privacy Officer
The current Privacy Officer is our Sports Manager, Joeri Phaff.
She is contactable through firstname.lastname@example.org